I am a hacker from Poland, interested in various things ranging from digital electronics and embedded systems all the way up to software automation and web applications. Currently I am an active member of Hacker:Space Trójmiasto, working at ADVA optical networking as an Automation Engeneer. My past experience includes UEFI BIOS development internship at Intel, development testing suite for embedded hardware at SDC, technician at Art Zone Events.
- digital electronics
- every kind of DIY - electronics, woodworking
- embedded systems
- Hackerspace/Makerspace/Fablab community
- sharing knowledge
My example projects and other dids
- I’ve authored from scratch and performed the following workshops.
- I am the author of PyInventaryzator used to generate rzeczy.hs3.pl.
- Together with guys from SR Skalp we organised Christmas Hackathon at Hacker:Space Trójmiasto.
- During hackathon together with AlkanRena and SebaMati, we’ve created a healthy diet habit tracker in kotlin Hawajska Dla Każdego in order to learn kotlin.
- Together with Jędrzej D. and Maciej R. we created a university project “Stereoscopic camera system with pan and tilt functionality controled in real time by user with oculus rift”. I was responsible for designing and creating the electronics, mechanics, microcontroller code, PC drivers for the camera head and of course related part of the documentation.
And many others.